[rollei_list] Rollei List Archives - Firefox problem found and solved.

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 01:24:02 +0100

Hello again,

I have found the Java scripts Firefox 17 stumbles over. It's functions like:

function top()
        {
        window.location.assign("#top");
        }

They refer to an "id" on the currant page. The example is supposed to execute a
link to a mark named "top" on the currant page. I guess this function is not
clear to Firefox 17 and it loses track of the page or the mark to link to.

Anyway, I have rewritten the relevant links in HTML and everything is back to
normal again.

Best regards.

Ferdi Stutterheim.
http://www.rugarchives.org