[rollei_list] Rollei List Archives - Firefox problem.

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 14:15:14 +0100

Dear All,

The archive site uses Java scripts for linking to the archive files. At the moment there is a problem with Firefox 17 (on O.S.10.8.2). Quite a number of scripts are not executed. The links to months of the historic archive are in HTML and do work. Being on a Mac myself I can tell you Safari is O.K. For the time being I suggest to use Safari instead of Firefox 17. "Lazy members" are O.K. Earlier Firefox versions are all right. I have no information on other operating systems or other browsers.

As far as I know the scripts are correct and it is a Firefox problem. There are more complaints on this subject.

So change browser when necessary.

Thanks,
Ferdi Stutterheim,
maintainer.