[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 6008I, and all the fixings for sale

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "daxelb@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 08:20:22 -0400

Hi all,

I have been a long time Rollei list member but a seldom contributor. Richard
may remember me from some years back when he was kind enough to answer some
questions for me about my 6008I.

For the last year I have shoot 100% digital and my wife and I are downsizing
which means I probably wont have room for a darkroom So it is with a heavy
heart that I post this and I do it half-heartedly but I have a 6008I with 3
lenses (50, 80 and 120 macro),the original finder plus the 45 degree view
finder, the original back plus the 4560 magazine, 3 extension tubes, skylight
filters for all the lenses, and even the sca 356 adapter for the Metz. The
battery has not been used a lot so there should be a good deal of use left and
the camera and lenses are in excellent condition as they have rarely left my
house.

I'm just putting this out there to see if anybody is interested. I could go to
B&H or Adorama but I think I could get a better deal on line. If anybody is
interested please contact me and we can go into greater specifics and prices
can be discussed. I would like to sell this as a set but I might consider
offers for individual pieces.

Sadly,

David Baumbach