[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 4560 film holder

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:17:34 -0300 (ART)

Did you try it with film?, the Integral 2 manual says
'...the ?ME? (Multi Exposure) setting is inactive if a
type 4560 magazine is used. Film advance will be
disengaged directly on the magazine ?see Operating
Instructions of magazine'... and then run/stop and
auto/turn could have to do with the magazine
multi-exposure functions and with the frames counter
too.
I don't have the camera and I don't have the 4560
magazine and I don't have the 4560 magazine operating
manual, I'm only trying to help with some experience
with other magazines and some brochures (Report V
hardly helps)considering you don't receive better
answers yet.-

All the best
Carlos

  --- John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Thanks. When I press the 'Mode' button, it cycles
> between display of iso & frame no, iso/din, on/off,
> run/stop, auto/turn. Any ideas? Also what is the
> little red button for on the top centre of the
> adapter plate for? It does not seem to do anything.
>
> Thanks
>
> John
>

> John Wild
>
> Millstream Hotel (Bosham) Ltd. Registered in
> England, Number: 02273740
> Registered Office:  The Millstream Hotel &
> Restaurant
> Bosham Chichester West Sussex PO18 8HL
> Telephone + 44 (0) 1243 573234 Fax + 44 (0) 1243
> 573459
> Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ~ Website:
> http://www.millstream-hotel.co.uk
>

> This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may
> be privileged. The views expressed are personal and
> do not necessarily reflect those of Millstream Hotel
> (Bosham) Ltd.. If you are not the intended recipient
> please notify the sender immediately by calling our
> switchboard on +44 (0) 1243 573234 and do not
> disclose to another person or use, copy or forward
> all or any of it in any form.

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration