[rollei_list] Re: Rollei 35 sighted on Israeli gun mfg site

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 03:59:02 +0000 (GMT)

Jefferey, on 1977 the  magazine "Fortune" selected the
25 products more popular and best designed that could
be bought in USA, 11 were of American origin, six from
Germany, the Rollei 35 was included in these six
products with the Targa Porsche 911, the Scirocco by
Volkswagen, a glass tea service by Schott and others,
Leica was not included.
I think a pack of Marlboro couldn't suggest high
mechanical quality like a Rollei 35, it's small and
exact like the gun, that is the idea.-

All the best
Carlos