[rollei_list] Rollei 35 mm SLR Flange focal distance...Prochnow's Rollei Technical Report data

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 16:27:06 -0300

I forgot Prochnow's Rollei Technical Report book yesterday, I found
this info for the Rolleiflex SL35 (page 3-225):

" 4. Adjust and check infinity- setting and optical axis (with gaugue
and on collimator).
Plane measurement and optical axis measured with gaugue L-8613: 44,67
+ 0,02mm . Note: Measured from lens contact surface of bayonet ring to
the pressure plate-plane"

"Focusing screen Plane measured with collimator
 44,50 +/- 00,3mm = 0 +/- 3 graduations (75/80 scale)"

I add that the figures from "0" are for the Rollei collimator

And then both figures 44,67mm and 44,50mm are used for the Rolleiflex
SL35 cameras optical adjustment, the first one for the lens register
and the second one for the focusing screeen plane.

I think 44,67mm is the figure to keep in mind for a QBM lens adapter
to a non QBM camera.