[rollei_list] Re :Rollei Repairs

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:46:33 -0400

I also think t's good policy for repairers with long waitiing list to allow you to reserve a spot and then send in your equipment a week before your repair comes up. Zeiss technician Henry Scherer has developed this into a fine art, even sending you a suitable double box and other packaging materials when it's your turn. Of course he has a waiting list of over two years... I am in year two now for my Contax IIIa with probably 3-4 month to go.

Jan

On Aug 25, 2010, at 1:07 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 11:59 PM, CheshireCCat <cheshireccat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I need my meter replaced on my 3.5E. I was going to have Harry do it, but I think his policy of not getting on the waiting list until you send in your camera is absolute rubbish. I'm not going to go 10 weeks without my camera. It's
not going to work for me, I actually use my camera.