[rollei_list] Radio RC and Rolleiflex

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 06:50:42 -0400

At 06:40 AM 4/6/2010, CarlosMFreaza wrote:
>Peter:
>          Rolleimot was developed in 1962, how many regular production
>cameras did use IR RC or Radio RC at the time?, Were they popular?

Carlos

You and Peter are both raising some fine points. Some of our number are aware of this as a lot of manufacturers provided very low-production items in the early 1960's for specific technical applications. Again, I can find no evidence that the Rolleimot was intended to serve a mass audience.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!