[rollei_list] Re: ROLLEIKIN

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:19:48 +0000 (GMT)

Most Rolleikin sets have not serial number -at least I
don't remember that my two Rolleikins have serial
numbers, I'll verify it tonight-; I think the way to
have an idea in decades or around each five years
about when a Rolleikin set was manufactured is to know
the cameras models that could use the set...
Also Prochnow mentions the manufacture time for some
Rolleikin sets; if you have a set I could try to help
you to know its manufacture date, however you often
can find a set integrated with pieces from different
sets today .-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Where are the #s on a Rolleikin so it can be dated?
>
> Peter J. Nebergall
>
> On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:32:45 +0000 (GMT) Carlos
> Manuel Freaza
> <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > I'm not very knowledgeable on the Rolleikin but I
> like
> > to use it sometimes. The Rolleiflex T can use a
> > Rolleikin 2 from the serial number 2151000,
> however
> > there are some slight variants for the Rolleikin 2
> and
> > for the later Rolleiflex models, someone could
> give
> > more details if you give your camera serial
> number.-

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org