[rollei_list] ROLLEICORD FOR SALE!!

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 00:04:43 -0500

ROLLEICORD IV SCHNEIDER-KRUEZNACH LENS WITH ORIG CASE

Camera serial no.1349324 Lens serial no.3456209

COSMETIC CONDITION: Leather - original secure & tight. Paint -original & very
minimal. If any noticeable wear. Glass, including viewfinder - very clean.

MECHANICAL/FUNCTIONAL: Excellent, although not timed all shutter speeds appear
to operate as expected.

HISTORY:(Important) This was my own first Rollei, acquired 17 years ago from
the original owner. After running several rolls, I was impressed and moved to a
Rolleiflex C. I then gave the camera to my daughter who is an educator in Iowa
City. She ran several rolls through and became engrossed in her profession and
digital photography. The camera has been stored under optimum conditions and
rates near mint. I am now selling it for her.

INCLUSIONS: Original Rolleicord Case that is in Grade 8 condition. The leather
strap had weakened and was replaced with a current snap-on strap. Original
Rollei metal lens cap. Photocopied information pages from "The Rollei Book" and
other sources. Two rolls of Kodak Porta 160 (1- natural color & 1- vivid color)
expiration 11/2008. GE Exposure Meter (Type PR-1) in excellent cosmetic and
adequate working condition, including case and instructions.

PRICE: $125 , plus actual shipping cost.

SUMMARY: Estimated weight with packaging is approximately 6 pounds. My
intention is to only charge for actual shipping and insurance. Estimated
Priority Mail would be $6.85 in the 48 states USA without insurance. JPEG's
available. Pay Pal, money order or check (w/clearance time) Refer to my E-Bay
rating under the name "Rollei"

CONTACT ME OFF LIST AT : rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx