[rollei_list] Re: Question: Enlarger from Speed Graphic?

  • From: "Jim Somberg" <jimsberg_04@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:21:18 -0700

Yes there was such an enlarging head. It fit on the back in place of the
Graphic or Graflok back and used a cold light source. Was actually intended to
be used on a vertical stand, such as a copying stand. Have seen but not for
many years. Used the camera's lens-not the best idea, of course. I believe it
would fit only the 4x5.