[rollei_list] Re: Projector Stand

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:42:40 -0400

Thanks, Maurice,
Very useful information!
Jan

From: "Maurice M. Greeson" <maurice@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:59:01 -0600
Hi Jan,
Perhaps the Da-Lite 203 stand is what you are looking for. Here is a short description: The Project-O-Stand Model 203 with telescoping aluminum legs IS the ultimate in portability, durability and versatility. A non-skid platform supports up to 125 lbs. with legs completely extended. Platform's height is adjustable from 32" to 56". The stand's removable legs clamp to back of platform. The Project-O-Stand can be used for projectors, speakers, audio visual or multi-media components. Here is a link to the big NYC dealer and I am sure there are plenty of other dealers that sell these. I these to be much more stable than the $40.00 stands with the folding legs and thin metal top. http://tinyurl.com/ yl68s5m This stand was also made in the past by Welt Safe-Lock and had a nicer cast aluminum top. ...