[rollei_list] Political labels, taxes, Boeing 707, the price of 'fuel' et al

  • From: Merrill Morrow <merrill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:32:22 +0100

There are precedents without end for such discussions ending in
unpleasantness, yet I don't recall such problems associated with Rollei
related affairs - even with 220 Rollei Ts. I'm now trashing the
majority of the posting on this list which, when It is relevant, is
wonderful and when it is not, is a real pain. Enough, please!!

Merrill