[rollei_list] Re: Plate Adapter and missing velvet

  • From: dpurdy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 03:03:52 -0400 (EDT)

I am traveling right now but next week when I get home I am going to look
into the possiblility of converting a sheet film back into a "pressure
plate back" (my made up term) Thinking of it now it seems that the film
back would already nearly work as a pressure plate though I am not sure of
the clearance for the roll on the top spool without actually looking at
it.

Incidentally I have one other slightly different gadget for my film
inserts. One of them has a removable film holder that could be loaded with
film and then slid into place in the film back rather than sliding the
film alone into the back. It doesn't work very well as it gets hung up on
the edges when trying to put it in place.  But perhaps I could put it in
backwards and it would work as a pressure plate.
Dennis