[rollei_list] Re: Planar and Xenotar

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:54:35 -0300 (ART)

Thanks Eric, Harry Fleenor adjusted the Planar 3.5/75
with his Rollei collimator and he authorized me to
comment his comment about this lens: "While I was
adjusting the focus on the Rollei collimator I was
impressed by the sharpness of the lens on this
Rolleiflex 3.5F".

I'm glad members are recalling Les Clark, a very nice
person.-

All the best
Carlos

--- Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> lol. This of course was phrased to be as snitty as
> possible. Every
> once in a while I like to trot out the "lens wars"
> thread in memory of
> long-time list member Les Clark, who loved to have
> fun with it...
>
> However, from what I can see, the character of the
> 80/2.8 Planar and
> the 75/3.5 Planar are not the same!
>
> (Flame suit at the ready)
>
> Eric Goldstein
>
> --
>
> On 2/15/08, ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > You mean if it says Planar it isn't necessarily a
> Planar!?
> >

> >  On Feb 15, 2008, at 7:56 AM, Eric Goldstein
> wrote:
> >
> >  > I'm sorry Carlos, but your fine images not
> withstanding, a 75/3.5
> >  > Planar is hardly a Planar at all...
> >  >
> >  >

> > ---
> >  Rollei List
> >
> >  - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >  - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe'
> >  in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org
> >
> >  - Unsubscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> >  'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> into www.freelists.org
> >
> >  - Online, searchable archives are available at
> >  //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros
http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration