[rollei_list] Re: Pics posted....comments welcomed.

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 22:56:11 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2006 8:12:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kennybod@xxxxxxx writes:
Listers,

Here's the photos I mentioned earlier today:

#1 and #2:  My Dad was recently admitted to a nursing home, and these two
were taken in his room.  I used a Quantaray QB-350A mounted on my Leitz
tabletop
tripod, about 18" from the camera.  I'm not too unhappy with the results.

The remaining shots, with the exception of the New York photo, were taken
while on my trip to Georgia to see my Dad.

Here's the link to the site:

http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Comments welcomed, as always

Peace,

Ken

-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn
Ken:
Technically, he flash shots look pretty darn good to me.  Perhaps you
envisioned something contrastier or moodier?  Are the pix supposed to be art, a
record of an event or ideally both?
I make a lousy critic and know better than go any farther with this.
Keeping at it is the important thing and I admire you and Carlos for sharing
your ongoing efforts.
Lance
Lance