[rollei_list] Re: Paris dealers of used Rollei equipment //WAS Proxars in Paris

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 23:34:14 +0200

Sanders,

All I know is that the main photography shops in Paris are on the Boulevard
Beaumarchais.

One of them is Le Moyen Format (Medium Format):

http://www.lemoyenformat.com/

They do sell used Rolleiflex stuff but I am not at all sure they sell Proxars.
Those are really old things.

http://www.lemoyenformat.com/MGWEBOCC.htm

Good luck and have a pleasant and safe trip.

Ferdi.

Op 12 mei 2013, om 16:34 heeft Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx> het volgende
geschreven: