[rollei_list] Old Light Meters

  • From: Dave Wyman <davewyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:45:36 -0700

Well, I might as well jump in with what I have. That includes, I believe a
Weston II and and Weston IV. My mom kept the little instruction booklet for
the latter model. After she died and I went through her possessions, I came
across a very nice, handwritten letter from the Weston Corporation,
answering a question of hers about the meter.

I also have her old Luna Pro and and a new model I purchased, as well as a
Pentax spot meter.

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.icyclist.blogspot.com (cycling through the meaning of life with

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects.