[rollei_list] Re: O.T. When was it taken?...To avoid confusions...

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 12:01:44 +0000 (GMT)

If a photograph is a classical like "Moonrise", to
argue about details makes sense IMO. It's like to
argue about a classical sculpture, picture, musical
work, etc. Is it relevant to argue about the great
artists and the means and circumstances they used to
obtain the results we admire?. Yes, it is relevant.
If I used an irony about that Ansel Hernandez that you
quoted it was because you were adding confusion about
the photo that was the original topic.-

Carlos

 --- Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> On Wednesday, August 24, 2005, at 02:48  PM, Jerry
> Lehrer wrote:
>

> Arguing over when a photo was taken strikes me as
> about as relevant as
> those arguments about angels dancing on pinheads.
> My attitude, a big
> shrug of the shoulders French style.  Who cares?
>
> Bob

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org