[rollei_list] Re: OT: Thing of Beauty

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:21:09 -0300 (ART)

Thank you Gene for your opinion, if you are talking
about the tank in B&H, this tank is interesting
because it can process 6x9 film sheets (the Rollei
plates adapter size) and it also can process glass
plates, interesting if you wish to experiment some
day.-

All the best
Carlos

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/23845-REG/HP_Combi_Plan_459809_HP_=
> Combi_4_x.html
> >
> >  Carlos
> >

> >  --- ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribi=F3:
> >
> >  > Spiral tank for sheet film: eBay item number
> >  > 260216529199
> >  >
> >  > I've never seen such a thing, and I didn't
> think
> >  > there'd be enough
> >  > volume in a tank to process 12 sheets.
> >  > It is beautiful though.
> >  >
> >  > Elias
> >  >
> >  > ---
> >  > Rollei List
> >  >
> >  > - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  >
> >  > - Subscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  > with 'subscribe'
> >  > in the subject field OR by logging into
> >  > www.freelists.org
> >  >
> >  > - Unsubscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  > with
> >  > 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by
> logging
> >  > into www.freelists.org
> >  >
> >  > - Online, searchable archives are available at
> >  > //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list
> >  >
> >  >

> >       Tarjeta de cr=E9dito Yahoo! de Banco
> Supervielle.
> >  Solicit=E1 tu nueva Tarjeta de cr=E9dito. De tu
> PC directo a tu casa. ww=
> w.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar
> >  ---
> >  Rollei List
> >
> >  - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >  - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe'
> >  in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org
> >
> >  - Unsubscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
> >  'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> into www.freelists.org
> >
> >  - Online, searchable archives are available at
> >  //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list
> >

> --=20
> Be Just and Fear Not

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar