[rollei_list] Re: O.T. Handy Digital Uses

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 08:59:41 -0400

I did exactly this a few years ago - held the camera under my SU HS2
carburetors to get their undersides and let the auto-focus do the deed.
However, on several tries I got nothing - a blank black shot.  I couldn't
figure it out why till I looked closely at the little lens on my Neeekon
CoolPix.  Right in the middle of the lens was a drop of dirty oil that must
have landed there on the first try.  The drop of oil told me more than the
subsequent pictures did.

Rob