[rollei_list] Re: (No Cc: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:29:47 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

-----Original Message-----

     I think this is an artifact of the list machine. One of the settings is to
"humanize" quoted-printable characters. QP is a way of encoding special
characters for e-mail. The machine setting translates them to plain text. The
best cure for this is to turn off "quoted printable" in the sending mail
client. Most mail clients have this choice.

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx