[rollei_list] Re: Newbie question about infrared

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 04:28:52 +0000

The filter is also a weak lens. From the booklet "Rolleiflex. Rolleicord. The
practical accessories":

"The infrared filter features special compensation for focusing difference
between visible and infrared portion of the spectrum. Direct ground glass
focusing may be employed with full assurance of sharp pictures."/Patric

From: dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [rollei_list] Re: Newbie question about
infraredDate: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:49:05 -0700To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How does it compensate for the focus difference?dennisOn May 25, 2008, at
18:41, J Patric Dahlén wrote:
There is a Rollei - Infrarot filter. It's very dark, and also compensates for
the IR focus automatically. Try to find one in Bayonet III.  Found this picture
on the net:http://i23.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/d1/dd/2959_2.JPG  /Patric
From: surgeon24hrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[rollei_list] Newbie question about infraredDate: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:16:28
-0500I have an owner of 2.8F. I am fascinated by infrared B&W, and I wish to
try it with my Rolleiflex. Rollei infrared film sounds like a good much.I only
have hellrot filter. Is this good enough for infrared photo, or I need get
somethingelse?I might be asking very primitive question but, please forgive me,
I have no experience with it. I should be most grateful if you could teach
me.マイクロソフトの最新次世代ブラウザIE7にMSN版ならではの便利な機能をプラス http://promotion.msn.co.jp/ie7/
Senaste resenyheterna & prisv?rda flyg till hela v?rlden! MSN Resor
Ladda ner hela Windows Live gratis och upptäck fördelarna!
http://get.live.com/