[rollei_list] Re: Need Proxars in Paris.

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 07:42:50 -0300

2013/5/12 Sanders McNew <sanders@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm heading to Paris tomorrow and I need a set of Proxar 1 close-up lenses
> in the 28.5mm push-on size for a Rolleicord I.  Any suggestions as to where
> I might find a set?  Many thanks in advance for any suggestions -- Sanders

Sanders:
                If you look for "rolleiflex proxar" (there were Zeiss
Proxars for other cameras too) in the auction site, you'll find some
items. The original 28,5mm set was sold with the two identical pieces
for the taking and viewing lenses only, the Rolleipar (Rolleipar-Keil)
to compensate parallax was separately sold as accesory for the Proxar
set. Some users sold the set as second hand item including the
Rolleipar afterward, perhaps you find one of these sets, otherwise you
need to buy Proxar and Rolleipar separately.