[rollei_list] Re: Moved to Germany

  • From: Raid <ramin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 21:08:19 -0500

Hi Jan,
I grew up in Bonn, and we often drove to Alfter where my  sister's babysitter
lived. As a boy, I loved to visit the Museum of Natural History which was
located close to where we lived in Bonn.  It is close to the neighborhoods with
streets with musicians names. There is Haydnstrasse and the Baumschulallee ...
Etc.
I was fasciated by tne artifacts displayed there. Alfter is more a village with
lots of farm land.

Dr. Raid Amin

Sent from my iPad