[rollei_list] Re: Metz CT 41-1 on Rolleiflex

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:15:17 -0800

I had one some time back. It's ideal with a mechanical camera. Get a flash meter to see what it's real output is from a meter to 10 meters, and you're set to go.

I still have the elusive and hard to get cords for it.

Slobodan Dimitrov

On Jan 25, 2007, at 7:10 PM, Steven Woody wrote:

hi, any idea?

On 1/23/07, Steven Woody <narkewoody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi,

i am about to buy a used Metz CT 41-1 for my Rolleiflex.  it seems
attached to the tripod screw.  anyone had ever used the flash on
Rolleiflex? do you get any suggestion?

thanks.

--
woody

then sun rose thinly from the sea and the old man could see the other
boats, low on the water and well in toward the shore, spread out
across the current.