[rollei_list] Limit of Rolleicord Triotar...list price published

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:36:52 +0000 (GMT)

I have uploaded to the web the 1954 Burleigh Brooks
Inc. (official F&H distributor for USA). As Richard
commented, the prices difference between Rolleicord
and Rolleiflex models were significant and this was
the reason the Rolleiflex Standard Neu was
manufactured on 1939 and the Rolleiflex T from 1958,
the purpose was to fill the price jump between
Rolleicord and Rolleiflex with an intermediate model:

http://silveremulsion.blogspot.com/

All the best
Carlos

 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>