[rollei_list] Re: Lens "look" of Triotar? - Rollei B35 40mm f3.5 variant

  • From: "John Wild" <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:33:49 -0000

This is slightly off track as regards the Rolleicord Triotar but my B35
has a 40mm f3.5 Triotar. I did some comparative tests with my 35S with
40mm f2.8 Sonnar. The Triotar is a really crisp lens and easily
out-performed the Sonnar on big enlargements but I do not think that
that Sonnar is a good example. I have a C35, 35, 35T, 35TE and 35SE and
they all take very good pictures but I have not done any comparisons.

John