[rollei_list] Re: Leica and Contax

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:33:43 -0700

GK,

There were Leica IIIc cameras in PXs in Germany from the time that
they resumed production after the war.

BTW, Nikons have always used Leica type shutters, although they
had titanium foil curtains instead of cloth, starting with the S3 and
F.

As much as I have and love Leicas, I will not part with my Nikon F2.

jerry