[rollei_list] Re: [Leica] Digital P&S advice sought

  • From: John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

I'm hanging on to my Olympus C-2100UZ (sometimes
referred to as an UZI) for a while.  It takes terrific
pictures at 'only' 2.1 MP. 10:1 stabilized zoom.
Often referred to as a 'cult camera' and holding its
price very nicely on e-bay. First put on the market in
late 2001 (I got mine for a Father's Day present in
2002 - I bought it for myself).

John