[rollei_list] Re: "Kodak disposable box cameras" (was: Not My Definition of a Thoroughbred (Re: Nikon vs. Leica))

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:34:47 -0400

On Apr 13, 2005, at 12:22 AM, Douglas Shea wrote:

> [...]

Reminds me of the time a bunch of amateur photographers were out on a
field trip, everybody but one toting the latest in high tech gear.
That guy was photographing with an ancient box camera held together
with duct tape.  Everyone ribbed the fellow, who smiled in reply and
said nothing.

At the next club meeting the resulting prints were displayed and, to
make a long story short, while photographs from the high quality
equipment were excellent, those from the funky box camera were awful.

Allen Zak