[rollei_list] Re: Items FS 13 MAY 2005

  • From: Per Einar Forberg <p.e@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:35:34 +0200

Frank

That's really valuable information!
I probably don't need a completely waterproof bag myself either, but
it's comfortable to feel 100% assured that my gear is safe from any
water.
I'm not sure, but from the pictures of the bags I thougt the DryZone
seemed to be better equiped and even with wider, more padded carrying
straps.
What's your observations of this?

Per Einar