[rollei_list] Re: Inquisition...? was Re: Austin has Unsubscribed

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:07:20 -0400

> From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
> Intresting. I cannot say I remember Austin really getting to the point
> of using uncontrollable language in the various topics and off-topics
> we have discussed here.
> Peter K

Same here.
  It completely escaped me what happened with Austin and earlier last
year with Daniel Ridings. Are some people reading too much into and out
of this list?   I had wonderful exchanges with both of them and  I made
two great purchases from Austin that would not have come about without
him on the list.  I feel the list is a lot poorer without them.

I do wish we'd stay on (photographic) topics and individuals who need
to discuss other contentious items find those fora elsewhere. Don't
think the list is less valuable if it only generates a few messages
(one or two digests) a week but I think having as many people on it as
possible makes it a better resource.
Jan