[rollei_list] Re: Henry Schering & Z-I Super Ikonta B film advance

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:59:57 -0400

That's it!  Thanks!

  -----Original Message-----
  From: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:48 PM
  To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Henry Schering & Z-I Super Ikonta B film
advance

  One article with pictures of the Super Ikonta B advance is at:
http://www.davidrichert.com/rebuilding_the_super_ikonta.htm
  Health, Peace
  Lance
  Selma, NC 27576

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  In a message dated 4/12/2009 8:05:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    Hi Richard,

    >      There must somewhere be repair manuals for these
    > cameras which show the mechanism. It would be useful to know
    > exactly how the camera meters the film. That would certainly
    > answer any questions about uneven spacing and what could
    > cause it.

    I've taken this mechanism apart quite a few times to clean and repair
it,
    but it has been a while.  The regulation is done using a catch and a
disk
    that has notches in it's periphery at graduated spacings.  I do remember
    someone on the internet having pictures of this mechanism, and perhaps a
    search may turn this source up.

    Regards,

    Austin