[rollei_list] Re: Henry Schering

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:05:16 -0400

Hi Richard,

>      There must somewhere be repair manuals for these
> cameras which show the mechanism. It would be useful to know
> exactly how the camera meters the film. That would certainly
> answer any questions about uneven spacing and what could
> cause it.

I've taken this mechanism apart quite a few times to clean and repair it,
but it has been a while.  The regulation is done using a catch and a disk
that has notches in it's periphery at graduated spacings.  I do remember
someone on the internet having pictures of this mechanism, and perhaps a
search may turn this source up.

Regards,

Austin