[rollei_list] Re: Friday, but not for sale, just looking for advice

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:27:55 -0700

I have one of these meters. They sell for about $275-300 on ebay. I would
start it at a low price and put a reserve price of about $200. I think
you'll do well.

On 5/10/07, Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a friend, an old diving buddy, who has a very nice Sekonic L-508
Zoom Master light meter he'd like to sell.  He used to manufacture
underwater housings for various Nikons, you can look him up as Chet Tussey
on Google for a little background.

It's in pristine condition, used maybe 2 times in the 8 years he's had
it.  Includes case and instructions, just as new.  It includes both
reflected and incident digital readings.

He remember paying just over $500 for it and is very motivated to sell it
since he has light meters in all his cameras.

Any suggestions on how much he should try to get for it on eBay, or
anywhere else?

Thanks,

DAW

Don Williams