[rollei_list] Friday FS: Rollei, Toyo, Canon, etc.

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:04:05 -0500

I need to convert some equipment into cash ASAP, so I am reluctantly putting some of my studio equipment up for sale. I am offering it here first because I would rather give you guys first dibs than put it on eBay. If none of it attracts a quick sale, it goes up on eBay in a few days.

Rollei 80mm f/2 Schneider Xenotar PQ Lens for SLX and 6000 Series Cameras. Current discounted new price from B & H is $ 4,050.00. If you are used to using an f/2.8 lens on your medium format camera you just won’t believe how much different an f/2 lens is. It is a full stop faster. That makes the image on the focusing screen just snap in and out of focus and makes accurate focusing so much easier.
This lens is in excellent condition. Glass is absolutely perfect. The only signs of use are that the A on the aperture ring is partly worn off and there is some minor wear to the front edge of the lens barrel, both clearly visible in my photographs. This lens has only been out of my studio a few times and, like all my equipment, has been exceptionally well cared for. I'm asking $ 2,000. Pictures here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/xenotar-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/xenotar-2.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/xenotar-3.jpg

Rollei 150mm f/4 Sonnar PQS lens for 6003 and 6008 cameras. This is not the ordinary PQ lens you commonly encounter but the rare PQS version with the shutter that goes up to 1/1000 second on the 6003 and 6008 cameras.
This lens is in perfect condition, like new. Glass is absolutely perfect. No signs of wear whatsoever. This lens has only been out of my studio a few times and, like all my equipment, has been exceptionally well cared for. New price $ 2,450. My asking price $ 1,600. Pictures here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/Sonnar150-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/Sonnar150-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/Sonnar150-1.jpg

Rollei 6008 integral camera. This camera comes with the 645 adapter and one 645 rotating film magazine. It also comes with a Rollei 45 degree prism viewfinder (marked 6006, but identical to current ones). Camera body is in like new condition, as is 645 adapter and magazine. Prism shows some slight scuffing from normal use. Comes with current model battery charger and one battery. I have other batteries that need to be rebuilt and I can supply those as well. This camera has only been out of my studio a few times and, like all my equipment, has been exceptionally well cared for. New price for this outfit would be in excess of $ 5,000. My asking price $ 2,100. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/6008-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/6008-2.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/6008-3.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/6008-4.jpg

Rollei rigid lens hood for 80-250 lens. Latest model with black rear ring. Shows some very minor scuffing but otherwise in perfect condition. New price $ 145. My asking price $ 65. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/hood-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/hood-1.jpg

Schneider Symmar-S 210mm f/5.6 view camera lens mounted in Toyo lens board. Copal # 1 shutter. Lens, shutter and lens board in like new condition. Has only seen light use in my studio. Asking $ 500 for lens without lens board, $ 525 with board. Photo here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/symmar-1.jpg

Toyo 45G monorail view camera. 500mm monorail. Overall in excellent condition, bellows perfect. Monorail is made of one chrome and one black segment because chrome was no longer available when I needed to replace one segment. Tripod mounting block is not shown in photos but is included. Asking $ 750 for camera. I have other Toyo lens boards and some accessories, so contact me if interested. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/toyo-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/toyo-2.jpg

Toyo 4 X 5 reflex focusing hood. Fits any Toyo 4 X 5 camera, and I am told it also fits Horseman 4 X 5. It may fit others as well. Provides an upright but laterally reversed image through binocular eyepiece. This one is in excellent condition. Eyepiece lenses and mirror are perfect. Foam on front edge has deteriorated some with age, but is easily replaced if desired. New price $ 549. Asking price $ 250. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/focushood-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/focushood-2.jpg

Eastman 2D 8 X 10 wood view camera. This camera is in amazing condition considering that it was made in 1918. Made of mahogany. No warping, bellows good, fully functional. Comes with extension bed for closeup photography, and original black military carrying case. Great display piece for studio. I have some lens boards and old lenses but they are not included in price. Asking $ 1,000. I also have a 4 X 5 reducing back for this camera, selling separately. Asking $ 200. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/2D-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/2D-2.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/reducer.jpg

EOS-1v body. Complete with Power Drive Booster PB-E2, NP-E2 battery pack and NC-E2 battery charger. Just like new. Used only a few times. New price of these items is more than $ 2,300. Asking $ 1,800 for complete package. Photos here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/eos1v-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/eos1v-2.jpg

26mm f/2.8 projector lens. This is one of the first prototypes of this lens built by ENNA Werk in Munich. The lens was sold as Schneider when put into production. Works on Ektagraphic and Carousel projectors and produces rectilinear projection from a very short distance. Ideal for rear projection applications. I worked on the design of this lens and am very pleased with how well it turned out. Asking $ 500. Pictures here:

http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/proj-1.jpg
http://www.bobshell.com/ebay/proj-2.jpg