[rollei_list] Re: Franke & Heidecke bankruptcy

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:07:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi Patric:
           If you consider that a brand new Hasselblad 503 CW with digital back
and 40mm lens costs $ 12,995.00, the Rolleiflex 4.0 FT becomes cheap and if you
consider that the same Hasselblad 503CW provided with A 24 film magazine and a
Planar 2.8/80 lens costs $ 6,115.00 (B&H data), the Tele Rolleiflex FT is still
very cheap in comparison.

Carlos