[rollei_list] Re: For the Leica Afficionados

  • From: David Dodge <dannysoar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:34:47 -0400

I just checked out the site and there seems to be some sort of cyber problem .

With the collapsable Industar copy of the Elmar 50mm f/3.5 lens you can stuff the camera in your back pocket.
David

Roger M. Wiser wrote:

I just picked up a Leica clone, Zopokuu (hard to interpet the letters ) with a 3.5 lens (can't interpet all the letters or symbols ) Does any one know the correct brand name ? Is there a Russian camera web site where i can id this? It is solidly built and looks like anold Lecia , although I have never owned a Leica
Thanks much,
Roger