[rollei_list] For Sale - Slide Stuff

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:53:55 -0500

FOR SALE:

1)MINOLTA MINI 35 - 35mm slide projector that includes

2) MINOLTA AUTOMATIC CHANGER

3) MINOLTA BLOWER

The slide projector can be used with or with out the blower. The blower
attaches to the projector as an integral part.

4) Original lens cap

5) A metal carrying case 11" wide by 4"high by 7.5" deep that I fashioned for
this unit.

Condition is like new, I purchased it used as a back-up 3 years ago and never
used it. It is a nice operating small slide projector.

$35 obo plus shipping. I estimate that the packaged weight is 10 lbs. And will
charge only the actual shipping cost. Pay Pal welcomed.

Please contact me off list at:

rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx

I also have many 35mm slide accessories consisting of Carousels, slide viewers,
storage boxes for individual slides (Smith-Victor SF-2 & antique metal
Kodaslide Compartment files) , slide sorters, etc available