[rollei_list] Re: Flash Vivitar 283 and Rollei

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 14:23:29 -0700

Fred,

No, I use a Honeywell cord with replaceable tips for Rolleilok
Leica, Nikon, PC, or old ASA terminals. The cord is worth it's
weight in platinum!

The other end is a "household" plug to plug into the "Flash foot I"
which replaces the junky plastic foot and worse Vivitar cord on
my 283 and 285 units. Glad I have a few extra cords!

Of course I use the VariPower module.  Very fast recycling on
lower power settings.

Jerry