[rollei_list] FS: 2.8GX...

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 12:09:06 -0400

Hi,

I have a GX that is in EX++ condition I would be interested in selling.

I updated the film spool holders to locking film spool holders like the F
has.  It makes film loading a whole lot easier.  I have a shade and both a
soft and hard case available for it.

$1850 with strap, "softie" shutter release and lense cap, all original
Rollei.

I also have the following available:

collapsible shade - $65
soft leather case - $125
hard leather case - $165

Plus shipping.  If you bought the camera, one of the cases and the shade,
I'd pay for shipping.

I've probably put 20-30 rolls of film through this GX.  I will also include
the original film spool holders.  10 day return for any reason, less
shipping.

If you're interested, pictures are available.  And I can now take PayPal if
you cover the fee.

I checked eBay, and two GX "Expressions" (same camera) have sold for $2700
and $2800.

Best Regards,

Austin