[rollei_list] Re: FOR SALE?

  • From: Jon <jon.stanton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:38:16 -0700

At least she has a grasp of what her cameras are worth even if a little high. I
have no nod of approval for someone that laughingly brags they bought a box of
M3's with several lenses from some dumb widow for $25..... A friend of a friend
(An accomplished violinist) once bought a $50k violin at a garage sale for $50
and for years bragged about it....
Very sad