[rollei_list] Re: Etymologies and other sensitivities

  • From: <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:32:46 +0800

Hello Richard,
I started off as a precision machinist with R.R in Derby, which is why I was
happy to say in an earlier post that we in England could produce the supremley
over engineered Reid Rangefinder; albeit a copy of a German design.
I would disagree with you on your assesment of the Derbysire scenery which is
the finest not only in England but in the world. They should make an effort at
conservation though perhaps introducing some wilderbeast and prides of Lions
etc.