[rollei_list] Re: Early Rolleiflex Instructions

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 13:02:34 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <raga@xxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 7:46 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Early Rolleiflex Instructions

I've scoured Google looking for (free online) instructions for early Baby, Original and Old Standard models to go with recently acquired cameras, but not found. Are they posted anywhere, or could a kind soul email them to me if they are in suitable format?

I don't know of a free source but you may be able to get a manual from John Craig. http://www.craigcamera.com If there is nothing in his on-line catalogue try calling or e-mailing him, he sometimes has stuff which is not listed.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx