[rollei_list] Re: Developer 130

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:17:36 -0500

Get "The Darkroom Cookbook"  by Stephen Anchell

Also The Film Developing Cookbook: Advanced Techniques for Film Developing -
Google Books Result by Stephen G. Anchell, Bill Troop

I wish these books came out earlier they'd have made my life much easier
over the decades of working in the darkroom.

I add a small teaspoon of Glycin to my tray of Dektol 1:1 and give it a few
more minutes like 4 or 5 for a quick version of Ansco or Agfa Gaf 130

Its just an MQ (Dektol) developer with some Glycin in it.

But the Glycin needs much more time than MQ to have any effect.

Gives Amidol a run for its money.

mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark William Rabiner