[rollei_list] Re: DHW on Photokina

  • From: Bigler Emmanuel <bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 13:31:52 +0200

 11/09/2014 12:56, Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx
Hello, it looks that DHW will not show-up on Photokina. Dirk

Yes, Dirk-Roger, unfortunately for those of us rolleiphiles going to
Cologne next week! However the Rollei brand will be there, but only as
products distributed by RCP-Technik.

The info regarding no DHW booth at the kina this year has been
confirmed to me by different sources (including the US Rollei-DHW
rep., Eric Hiss).

BTW, I'll attend this year's photokina,
http://www.photokina.com/en/photokina/home/index.php

I'll be there on Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st, and of course will
report here about what I've seen. And of course if other rolleiphiles
reading this group have planned to attend the photokina next week on
Saturday 20 or and Sunday 21, I'll be delighted to meet them!

and [OFF-TOPIC]

Rollei-DWH will not be at the 2014 Photokina, but I've found an info
on photoscala.de regarding the rebirth of the brand Meyer Optik
Görlitz, for lenses made in Germany !

The photoscala article
http://www.photoscala.de/Artikel/Meyer-Optik-Goerlitz-soll-wiederbelebt-werden

and the Meyer Optik Görlitz web site
http://www.meyer-optik-goerlitz.de/

at the 2014 photokina : Halle 4.1 Stand I013 - J010

--

Emmanuel