[rollei_list] Complete camera collection

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:17:05 +0100

Being sold here (sorry, in Norwegian only). There's a few pictures of the collection.

http://www.finn.no/finn/bap/object?finnkode=6695772

"Stor samling kameraer fra slutten på 1800 tallet og frem til digitale tok over. ca.3-400 kameraer.
I tillegg er det mengder med utstyr, noen filmkameraer og mørkeromsutstyr. Be om lister eller bilder.
Samlingen ønskes solgt samlet, men vurderes delt opp. Pr. idag ønsker vi ikke å selge enkeltobjekter. Prøv bud !"

Roughly:
Large collection of cameras from the end of the 1800 and up to the age of digital. Approx. 3-400 cameras. Also much extra equipment, film cameras (?) and darkroom equipment. Ask for a complete list/pics. Preferably sold as a collection, enquire if you're interested in a part of the collection. At this time we are not interested in selling lenses separately. Try bidding!

Cheers,
Thor