[rollei_list] Re: Carlos' Volcano Photo

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:52:52 -0300

2011/12/29 Dave Wyman <davewyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Love it, Carlos!

Thanks Dave, I couldn't convince my son to use the Rollei 35, he told
me "I like your film cameras but I belong to the digital era, I 'll
make errors focusing that camera" and then his little  Kodak 12MP P&S
digital camera did the main task I had thought for the Rollei 35: to
record the climbing and travel moments while the 3.5F was in my
backpack or within its bag. I also used the SL 35M with the 80-200mm
zoom, the combo was heavy and bulky too much for the climbing as I
explained previously and I used it to take photographs about a lake
area close to the Lanin volcano south face, the combo worked fine.