[rollei_list] Re: Calvinist theories

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:11:59 -0500

" I don't think that using up all your "exposures" makes you die. "

That's not John Calvin.... I think it was Aquinas that "offered" that man (as in men) had only 1000 "exposures" that should be used solely for procreation.

Oh. Well, Hemingway called his theory "the Calvinist theory of orgasm." But maybe he really got it from Aquinas. Now see what you've done. you've made me get a warning from Eudora about using a bad word!

--shannon

--- Rollei List

--- Rollei List